Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Using Videos

My main focus of Teaching is ESL (English as a Second Language), that is why I have chosen a video that relates to learning English and pronunciation. I think that using YouTube or TeacherTube is a fantastic way to give students homework or extra practice in English pronunciation. I certainly found that pronunciation is definitely an issue when people are trying to learn English.

There are so many ways that these videos can be used. In class...at home, with a friend or just set as a homework assignment for the students. I can certainly see how videos can be used in any sort of class setting though. There is so much content out there on the WWW, that you can learn, watch or listen to just about anything you want.



This video is something I found that would definitely be an advantage for older students that are at a more advanced level of English.

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment