Sunday, August 16, 2009

Using Powerpoint

I enjoyed working through the tutorial for PowerPoint. I have done many PowerPoint in my life, but I only ever did a very basic presentation. I had no idea some of the things that can be done with PowerPoint. I especially liked the tool where you could time your presentation, I often just used a stopwatch, which is OK, but being able to do through the PowerPoint itself was so much easier.

I also found the animation and sound feature amazing. I have only ever used just still pictures either from my collection or from clip art, I had no idea that you could add animation and sounds. I did not have a class to prepare for at this time, but I did play around with creating a PowerPoint just so I could practice. I had a lot of fun and was able to include many of the aspects that I had never used before.

I think that PowerPoint is a great way to present a lesson to a class, and now having found out these cool things that can be used, I am sure that my future PowerPoint's will be much more effective and fun. I look forward to preparing one for a future lesson.

Till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment